Saturday, September 27, 2008

FInally over here...

I think it is time I began moving my bloglife over from LJ, a little at a time. Won't happen all at once because I have mucho history over there. But for now, I will be dual-posting, putting the same entries on my LJ account and over here...And I should probably pull IJ into the loop too...and OHEMGEE, I just remembered I have a MySpace and a Facebook, too...holy moly, what ever shall I do with all this MEEE-dom? I am wondering how it has changed me to become a person who doesn't use my "hand of write" to scribe in my Journal and BOS by hand, but instead uses my "hand of type" all over the effen place, including over fifty e-mail lists, the aforesaid blogs, Meetup, and all kinds of other forums...blather, blather. Memememememememe....I think I am going to be seriously thinking about this. Sounds like an opportunity to reassess self.....

No comments: