Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About This Marriage Kerfluffle...

[info]estaratshirai said:
Copy this sentence into your livejournal if you're in a heterosexual marriage, and you don't want it "protected" by the bigots who think that gay marriage hurts it somehow.

And I don't qualify, queer folk that I am, so I moderated it a bit:

Copy THIS sentence into your journal ANYWHERE (not just LJ) if you believe the fucking government should keep its lousy nose out of the estate of "holy Matrimony", period, and leave it to the religious communities in which it rightfully belongs....

A proud Unitarian Universalist Witch, legally married in both my churches, which are the only locales I believe have the right to verify, or not verify, my matrimonial state.

Get the government out of your marriage. Pass it on

No comments: