Sunday, November 7, 2010

And the Wheel Turns...

Yes, I know. It was August, and this is November. Well, things take a bit of time in the real world (makes me wonder what the computer phrase 'real time' means and if it has anything whatsoever to do with "life is what is happening to you while you are busy making other plans"). In any case, I am now thinking more clearly...If you wanted to know what took up the time between now and my last post, well, if you are my RL friend you already do know. If you're an online friend, here's the mishmash: Quit most of my national Pagan positions, revamped my marriage (it's all good), put down with much regret my dearly beloved dog, dealt with Lughnasadh, Mabon and Samhain in all of whose rituals I was involved, started the incredible Virgo cleaning machine and have seen floor in rooms in my house that I didn't know had floors, had pneumonia (twice), continued teaching a bi-monthly Paganism 101 class for the community, traveled to Colorado to spread the ashes of my m-i-l and f-i-l, facilitated a week-long visit between my 88-year-old Uncle who lives in New York, and my 91-year-old Mother who lives here in SLC, started my 7th NaNoWriMo and my first Writer's Digest Poetry Challenge, both this month, and began work on 2 CDs I am currently in the studio producing. Oh, and 1734? Well, yes, that too. But most of the work to be done on that involves my figuring out HOW to do any of the work on that, so it is behind the scenes, and some of it intensely personal. I have discovered that blogging the process, at this stage, might actually be detrimental to the process. I will be back to talk about 1734 when I have something cogent to say.

No comments: