Tuesday, January 11, 2011

After Yesterday....

I can't go into detail here, because there's too much risk of people seeing this that I don't know (I am not certain of Networked Blogs' security). So, I will only ask....yesterday's entry on prayer was too pertinent, too relevant, to what is happening in my life right now. If you believe that Deity is immanent, personal, relevant, as well as transcendent and omnipotent....what do you do when you give your whole heart to the Work, and the answer is "no"?

Maybe my horoscope from yesterday is something I should have looked at to BEGIN the day, not to end it: "You may not be sure what to think today, Virgo. Mental confusion could be the day's theme for you, but don't let it get you down. Realize that it's just one of those days when none of the pieces fit right. The truth is that they do fit somewhere, just not now. Lay low and wait for this phase to pass. Things will pick up soon as the fog lifts and you can see clearly again."

Yeah. What THEY said....

No comments: