Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Four Dragons....

The initiatory rite took place on the evening of the Dark Moon of Birch, 2011. The working area was a compass, and the Wraiths were invited (and everyone came!). The Work was a remembrance, a beginning, and a creation, all in one. Much to think about concerning the Stream, and how the Spirits I accessed fit therein. Again thinking about the mutability of the Stang, and wondering if some changes need to be made to the one I am using to make it more particularly Ours. Names came into play here, and I found some quasi-directional attributions of which I had been previously unaware. I was joined in Work by kith at a distance, whose presence was felt and whose energy was most welcomed. My prevalent impression looking back at this rite is one of excitement that the things I did not expect seemed to simply present themselves to me, in such a way as to say..."You waited long enough...let's get started!" There are Folk out there who want to be met with, recognized, and acknowledged. And there is a huge layer of gnosis that is simply waiting to be unwrapped. I'm already looking forward to the next time..

No comments: